Hello! I’m Radu!
I’ve been working with SEO and WordPress for 7 years now, although I don’t offer SEO services anymore.
After working with websites for so long, I inevitably developed some secondary skills as well: Photoshop, CSS, and HTML.
In August 2014, I created ThemeSkills.com, which offers different WordPress services, as well as guides, tutorials, and tips. So, if you need help with WordPress, I’m your guy!
In December 2018, I launched another blog, WebStoked.com, where I can write guides that are not related to WordPress in particular, but the web in general. I usually bump into a lot of issues and situations, and it would be a pity not to write some guides that might help out others. Wish I started it way sooner…
In December 2018 (again), I launched this simple, one-page (excluding Privacy and Terms 😀 ) website. I’ve also created a Twitter account for it, where I plan to tweet all the information that I find useful on the web since I do a lot of research every day.
Know a Bit More About Me
- I hate lightning;
- I can’t work without listening to music. I prefer 80s songs;
- I can’t remember the last time I had a normal sleeping schedule;
- I like watching documentaries whenever I have time. My favorite are those related to forensics and space (as in the Universe);
- I hate using smartphones to browse the web. Talking on the phone as well;
- I’m not a fan of workarounds. I either fix something or try to fix until I literally run out of options;
- I kind of suck at marketing. I know the theory part, but when I have to put the theory into practice and promote something, I won’t get good results.
- I work a lot;
- Sometimes, I pay too much attention even to the smallest detail, which can be a good thing, as well as a bad thing;
- I like to play by the rules. I only use white-hat SEO techniques, I disclose my affiliate links, and so on;
- I like to provide quality work, not just to satisfy my clients, but myself as well. I feel good when I know that I created something of quality;
- I provide great support. I actually read everything that my clients write/ask me, and provide comprehensive answers. I don’t zigzag quickly through a message and then answer to 2 out of 5 questions, as most support reps do.
- I’m friendly and helpful.