Hello! I'm Radu.
I’ve been working online for 8 years, mainly with WordPress.
In 2019, I started diving into web development because I've always wanted to create projects myself, the way I want it, without being restricted by themes and such.
Since then, I've created a couple of projects and also added static website development to my list of services.
- In August 2014, I launched ThemeSkills.com, which offered WordPress services and guides. In July 2019, I sold it.
- In December 2018, I launched WebStoked.com, where I write posts about pretty much everything web-related.
- In July 2019, I launched WPFlunky.com, which recommended different WordPress products based on budget. It's been sold.
- In December 2019, I launched WPSiteIcons.com, which lets you create free WordPress site icons.
Professional Website Services
WordPress Setup Service
Save time, money and your sanity! Let me do the heavy lifting and set up your WordPress website or blog - the right way!
- Freebies included
- On-going maintenance
- On-going support
Static Website Development
If you only want a website to present information about your business, then my static website development is what you need!
- Bootstrap framework
- Mobile-ready (responsive)
No. I am a web developer but not specialized in WordPress, which has its own ecosystem. I only work with what WordPress, themes, and plugins have to offer. I can make some minor design modifications with CSS if needed.
I know HTML, CSS and PHP. The static websites I create are based on the Bootstrap framework, which is the most popular front-end framework. It was initially developed at Twitter!
Know a Bit More About Me
- Personal facts
- I can’t work without listening to music. I prefer 80s-90s songs.
- I can’t remember the last time I had a normal sleeping schedule.
- I like watching movies, tv shows, and documentaries whenever I have time.
- I like learning new things.
- I'm friendly and helpful.
- I’m not a fan of workarounds. I either fix something or try to fix until I run out of options.
- Work-related facts
- I work a lot.
- I always try to implement best practices.
- I pay a lot of attention even to the smallest detail, which can be a good thing, as well as a bad thing because I can spend a lot of time sometimes.
- I like to provide quality work, not just to satisfy my clients, but myself as well. I feel good when I know that I created something of quality.
- I provide great support. I actually read everything that my clients write/ask me and provide comprehensive answers. I don’t zigzag quickly through a message and then answer to 2 out of 5 questions, as most support reps do.